Tuesday, 30 June 2015
Lesson 9 has been one of the interesting lessons for the semester. I had the opportunity to read and watched video documentaries of two heroes Catherine Rohr and Corey Bell in the world of business and entrepreneurship. I learn from Catherine Rohr that transformation in life is not a one day experience but rather one step at a time experience. We need to be faithful to our plans, hoping to do what is right regardless of how the outcome will turn out to be. His dream was to see people life change for better. I was so touched when he said the rich place on earth is the Cemetery where people die with great idea which were never implemented. Corey Bell focus was to exhibit his talent and plans by set up his own company but not to go about working for other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment