Saturday, 18 July 2015

Failing Forward




 Failing Forward.

This week I had the opportunity to read about Tom Nall who created a Republic Tequila, in partnership with Ken MacKenzie. There were two things a leant from him and the first was to be ourselves or in other words yourself and don’t be afraid to be different. I also learn that as entrepreneurs we need to be optimistic and need to be calculated risk takers.  
I was opportune to Trial and error assignment that mainly talks about some failures that are associated with entrepreneurs. From Woody Hayes, the Ohio State Football Coach, “When you get knocked down, which is plenty often, get right up in a hurry, just as quick as you can.” It takes integrity and determination to overcome challenges as an entrepreneur
I think in life, we are have a river to cross. Some may seems more challenging than the other but in all, it faith and determination that will propel us to reach our true potential.
Life has a lot to teach us. Is only when we choose to stand strong in our conditions which may come our way that will enable us to achieve our goals and plans in life.
  • Strategic vision
  • Perseverance
  • Hard work
  • Desire to change the world for the better
  • Inner motivation
  • Optimism
I truly believe the above and other qualities are attributes that every entrepreneur need in order to be successful in his or her business.

No comments:

Post a Comment