Saturday, 23 May 2015

Funding.



This week I was able to raise $ 25.00 from my monthly salary in preparation towards establishing my solar business. Before then I have already had a discussion on that (Dealing in solar equipment) with my dear wife and she was in full support of that. It has been said that a little drops of water makes a mighty ocean, so therefore will be continues to build up our savings in order to see our dream becoming a reality.  I have the confidence that this is one of the best ways to raise money to set up this business because of its involvement in personal saving. As part of becoming who we wish to become there is the need to get acquainted with great and influential people so as to learn from their experience. Some of these personalities are Ken Zolot and Dr. Deshpande whom I had the opportunity to learn from this week. Below were some thoughts I picked from their speech.    
Ken zolot
Ken zolot stretched the boundaries of innovation with his restless creativity in tech industry. “Who cares “Ken Zolot said is tactical and market strategy question which gets an entrepreneur think about the needs of his customers, thinking who are these people, what problem of theirs are you solving, what do they needs and so on. From all he said, one thing I picked out as a great skill to every entrepreneur is to meet with the people asking them about their needs and passionately providing solution for them.
Dr. Deshpande

From humble beginnings in India, this entrepreneur revolutionized optical network technology. From Dr. Deshpande, Setbacks is a way to expand our comfort zones and as an entrepreneur we need to be optimistic hoping that all thinks are going to work out no matter what happens. I also learn that I have to stay connected to the world by so doing will enhance me with more information in order to get things done. Essentially, entrepreneurship is thinking about a product that you believe people need and then making it happen. You could be trying to make an economic intervention or a social intervention. It requires the same thing – the conviction, the passion, the execution.

No comments:

Post a Comment