I have come to learn a great lesson from a writer who shared his experience as he associate with some top anglers to fish. He lighted on the importance of time in our daily life so far as the world of business market is concern. He said and I quote “I've enjoyed recreational fishing since I was a kid. Over the years I've had the chance to fish and associate with some top anglers, and I've noticed something about them - they don't waste time in an unproductive location. If the fish aren't biting, they quickly move to a new spot. “I have come to value the importance of time management in the world of business or in other words time is money. As a people, individual have twenty-four hours in a day to labour. How successful we become doesn't depend on the long hours we may spent from the twenty-four hours but rather how productive and effective we use our time. In creating a business we may also have to take a second look at the needs of the people who are our customers. It has been said that “The market does not care how long you worked on something or how well you did it. Effort is not rewarded. The market cares only if what you've done is fit for their needs.”
![]() |

No comments:
Post a Comment